Just found this one……mouse click instead of typing.
we all told Microsoft we liked Unix because we can configure everything form the command line.
Well they did it, but once they did we said no no lets have our gui back…..this rocks….
If you haven’t seen – Core Configurator 2.0 kicks sconfig up a notch.
This version has been written in PowerShell 2.0 with a reference to Winforms so that a GUI format is displayed.
Core Configuration tasks include:
- Product Licensing
- Networking Features
- DCPromo Tool
- ISCSI Settings
- Server Roles and Features
- User and Group Permissions
- Share Creation and Deletion
- Dynamic Firewall settings
- Display | Screensaver Settings
- Add & Remove Drivers
- Proxy settings
- Windows Updates (Including WSUS)
- Multipath I/O
- Hyper-V including virtual machine thumbnails
- Join Domain and Computer rename
- Add/remove programs
- Complete logging of all commands executed
Download latest release
- Run Start_CoreConfig.wsf